Learn In ABCDs — February 3, 2021 Newsletter
Before we share Learn In’s ABCDs, we want to remind you that tomorrow, February 4th @ 10:00 am ET ( Time Zone Converter), our CEO, David Blake, will be speaking at HR.com’s The Future of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion 2021 Conference about The Next Big Bang in HR: The Fusion of Upskilling and DEI.
Free Registration: https://web.hr.com/ibqn
Now, for our regularly-scheduled programming, Learn In’s ABCDs — announcements, blog posts to read, case studies for upskilling, and a discussion topic:
- 🐝 Buzz: Learn In announces 2 more strategic partnerships!
- Learn In, 280 Group to Offer Expert Product Management Training
- Learn In and Vemo Education Partner to Provide Income Share Agreements for Workforce Upskilling Programs
- 📅 Events: HR.com — Tomorrow, February 4 @ 10:00am ET — Learn In’s CEO, David Blake will present his argument about, “The Next HR Big Bang: The Fusion of Upskilling and DEI.” Free Registration.
- ”There will be jobs in five years that don’t exist today. Upskilling provides upward mobility. Learning new skills creates job security.”
Upskilling Creates An Agile Workforce — Forbes
💌 Share on Twitter
- “Europe, India and other countries have really mastered the science of apprenticeship training in order to teach future employees vs. relying only on traditional education“ — Vincent Fung — Partner, IBIS Capital
CooleyED’s Panel Highlights — Growing Demand for Workforce Training — Michelle @ Learn In
💌 Share on Twitter
Case Study for Upskilling:
- “We think it’s important to invest in our employees to help them gain new skills and create more professional options for themselves,” said Beth Galetti, Senior Vice President of Human Resources. Over the next six years, Amazon is dedicating over $700 million to provide 100,000 employees, roughly a third of its U.S. workforce, with access to training programs.
- Read more about Amazon’s Upskilling 2025 Initiative
Discussion Topic of the Week:
- “If time and money are the biggest blockers for upskilling, how does your company unblock your employees for continual growth?” — David Blake
💌 Discuss on Twitter
Learn In is LIVE on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Medium. Follow us today!
Originally published at https://www.learnin.com.